Argyle Vest-Along!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Almost There




Hey guys I am 22 rows from being doen with the body. Pics are up for me now so here is hte pic I tried to post the other day. Whoever fixed it thank you very much! :) I am excited about getting to work the steeks as they are the first I've done. Emily at emileee23.blogspot.com is doing the same colors as me and was fine on gauge w/ the 4's. I'll admit I didn't swatch. I need to though I'm just such a jump into it person. But any way here are the pictures from the other day.

3 comment(s):

Wow! it's going to be so interesting to see how this turns out for you! can you please try to take some pictures while you're doing the steeks so we'll know how it is supposed to look like?

By Blogger VivaPia, at 7:44 PM  

I Love your color choice! Very cool. You got me thinking, since I still haven't gone yarn-shopping...

By Blogger Mia, at 9:51 PM  

Looks great! I am excited to see it finished.

By Blogger Erin, at 10:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home