Argyle Vest-Along!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Introduction...

Hi everyone!

My name is Lori and my blog is at http://www.yarnbeans.typepad.com. I just received my yarn for the vestalong. It's KP Merino Style in Storm and Frost. I love the colors together and the names of the colors just seemed to go together also. I'm not sure how to post pics on this blog yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. In the meantime, visit my blog to see the pics. I have to finish my Sockapaloooza socks this week and hope to finish by next weekend. But I will try to swatch this week so I'll be ready to cast on right after that. Everybody's colors are just great!

2 comment(s):

Great colours Lori!
To post pictures on blogger is really easy, and not that different from typepad. When you compose a post, you have a small picture of a landscape to the right. If you click on it, you can upload your pictures from yourcomputer. Hope that helps!

By Anonymous Tina, at 10:57 AM  

My colors are really similar (Storm and Tide Pool) and I am loving them. I am excited to see your progress!

By Blogger Erin, at 7:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home