Argyle Vest-Along!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It begins...

Well it looks like there are two Erin's in this knit along...I am Erin H. or the one that has not casted on at all yet. I am very excited to join this knit-a-long mainly because I am so excited about this project. I got my yarn yesterday, Knit Picks Merino Style in Tide Pool and Storm. I liked the idea of doing two shades of blue. Here is a pic:



I spent a while last night giving the pattern a good reading. I have to admit that while very well written, I am a little intimidated by it. Steeking=skill that terrifies me. Another reason why I am glad I have this group to commiserate with and be inspired by. I plan on swatching tonight so hopefully I will be ready to cast on by the weekend.

1 comment(s):

Those are great colors! I can't wait to see how it begins!

By Blogger Julsey, at 2:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home