Argyle Vest-Along!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

now entering stage deep v



I finally have a progress pic! My row gauge is apparently much different in the garment than it was in the swatch, so I've had to do a fair amount of compensating...seems to be working so far, so we'll see how it turns out. Your argyles look great, and I love seeing all the various color combos.

2 comment(s):

Very nice so far! And look at you with your little stitch markers before and after the 9 stitches for the front steek. What a smart thing to do! Thanks for the (probably obvious to everyone but me) idea to keep me from double checking to make sure I still have 9 sts and didn't make a mistake each round.

By Blogger Emily, at 8:50 PM  

Looks awesome- I loooooove the color combination! Years ago, I was very resistant to pink- I wore practically all black- but now, I am more in touch with my 'feminine side' and just love pink!

By Blogger Amanda, at 1:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home