Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Progress and no baby

This is going so fast! I only started a week ago! I'm knitting and the baby's asleep!

(On the other hand, my boyfriend can testify to the fact that I've not done much of anything but the Deep V since casting on last week...)

Here's a picture of my progress, anyway. (X-posted at my knitting blog.)


[Picture finally, finally up now! Yay!]

2 comment(s):

How can you knit so fast?? I thought having a child was a full time job!!

By Blogger VivaPia, at 4:09 AM  

Well, it is. But my boyfriend and I are both university students, so we split taking care of the baby fifty-fifty. Also, he's one of those babies who sleep ten hours a night (most nights) :) (And I tend to neglect my studies in favor of knitting.)

By Blogger Fi, at 8:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home