Argyle Vest-Along!

Friday, March 17, 2006

The vest starts

I have started the vest, finally deciding to knit it on 4's (just because I liked the look of it best) and with my gauge of 24 stitches and 26 rows. In order to make it work, I did the math and am making a larger size in the pattern and then adding rows in order to make it long enough. The math has been making me a bit crazy but I think I have it figured out. Here is my first progress...


2 comment(s):

Erin- I totally LOVE the colors you picked. It sounds like you're not alone with the funky gauge situation with the knitpicks yarn... I hope that the crazymaking math works out to your benefit!

By Blogger Amanda, at 2:37 AM  

I couldn't agree more -- the colors are so pretty!

By Blogger Fi, at 6:19 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home