Argyle Vest-Along!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A couple inches of progress

I've been working slowly on the vest, but it's coming along. Even though I changed from working with size US4 needles to size US3, my row gauge stayed exactly the same (about 24 rows over 4" !). It probably has to do with some wonky way that I am knitting or else the yarn that I'm using (2 different kinds for the 2 colors - Elegance has some silk in it and is therefore more "slippery"). I don't know - I just adjusted the number of rows and I think it'll be fine in the end. I can't wait for the steeks!

By the way, these colors seem to be hard to photograph correctly - they are actually not this bright in real life.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home