Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

my GIANT vest

oh, it's just freaking huge. think 31" long huge. i'm suprisingly not as ticked off as i would expect. go to the blog to gawk at the picture. i'm going to go cry in a corner.

4 comment(s):

My vest is just as big as yours. I've been thinking of tumbling it to see if it might shrink, but I think I'll just frog it from the bottom to the beginning of the deep V. It's such a disappointment. I shouldn't have gone for the Alpaca. Stupid.

But I did learn a lot from this project. Mostly from mistakes I guess, but still.

By Blogger Linster, at 1:18 PM  

Hi Mine was just as long too adn I'm 5 11 so don't feel bad about the length. It looks great.

By Anonymous Erin, at 2:48 PM  

Well, my giant vest joins yours... and I'm almost 6 feet tall! It's still too long! Growl.

By Blogger Amanda, at 9:39 PM  

Hey, Erin! We're the same size! :) Usually, I'm sure you're like me... have to make stuff longer, but evidently not THIS time!

By Blogger Amanda, at 9:40 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home