Argyle Vest-Along!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ripping Sucks

I really hate to rip, but there was no way around it. I had more stitches on one side of the steek than the other and the pattern was getting thrown off. I don't know how I ended up that way and it wasn't anything I could ladder down to fix. So, RIP RIP RIP. About 4 inches or so, back down to the armscyes. I'm hoping to make up my lost ground over the rest of the week and weekend and get to the steeks early next week.

How's everyone else doing? I love checking in over here to see how everyone's progressing!

2 comment(s):

oh god! I am traumatized by the ripped pole of yarn in your photo. I wonder if I am too weak to do the steeks!

By Blogger kweaver, at 6:15 AM  

I agree that ripping is awful. However, what is even more awful is blithely continuing on, ignoring the problem, and then ending up with a bad result. Stand strong, argyle sister, and daydream about again knitting with un-wavy yarn! I always love that moment, when you realize you're making 'forward progress' again!

By Blogger Amanda, at 3:19 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home