Argyle Vest-Along!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Steek cutting this weekend

Here is the finished body of my vest:




I will get to steeking this weekend so hopefully I will have a finished project soon. Can I tell you though...I am terrified it is too long. As I say on my blog, I think I knit an argyle mini-dress. Argh! I am so annoyed with my row gauge calculations. I have always discounted row gauge in the past but for this project, row gauge is critical.

1 comment(s):

What the heck is up with so many of us creating 'argyle mini dresses'? I have one, too! I have chalked it up to a 'learning experience', but I am still a little bummed... I liked on your blog the interchange between you and Kara... it is SO funny, especially because it's NOT FUNNY!

By Blogger Amanda, at 2:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home