Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the cutting has begun!

i finished knitting the body yesterday morning and started cutting the steeks last night. actually i only cut one arm hole because it was a litte emotionally draining and i couldn't do it all in one night.
here's a pic of the vest before cutting. i haven't taken any pictures of the cutting or crochet but i'll try tonight. um, my arm holes look a little long! (which is weird because my row gauge had been a little short.) anyway, fingers crossed.


- Carolyn

1 comment(s):

I'm nervous right along with you. I'm going to have a progress pic soon, but I'm almost ready to steek and I get nervous just thinking about cutting into all my hard work. Good luck - I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!

By Blogger Sue, at 11:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home