Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Have you sent us an email lately?

Hi everyone...

Linster and I, who are supposed to be hosting this Vestalong, realized today that none of us had checked the email account (vestalong [@] hotmail.com) for ages. (I thought she had, and she thought I had...) So, naturally, Hotmail have closed the account and subsequently deleted all messages.

Which means... that if you have tried to email us for the last month, we have not gotten your email, and please, please send us another one. The hotmail account has been reactivated, the email address remains vestalong [@] hotmail.com, and we promise to check our email every few days!

Once again, sorry,

Fi & Linster

1 comment(s):

I am so happy I found your site. It appears we have more in common than knitting! I'll let you know when I complete the "world renound" triple lindee patern!

By Blogger Nit One Perl Two, at 12:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home