Argyle Vest-Along!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Yarn Possibility

what's the general consensus on the new yarn Telemark from KnitPicks being good for this vest? i think that it might be easier to get gauge with...plus, visions of a Tangelo & Aubergine vest dance in my head.

4 comment(s):

Ohhh! I had held off because of all the gauge problems everyone was having and didn't notice this new yarn. I think I am going to order a couple of balls and swatch it up and see what happens.

By Blogger Laura, at 2:49 PM  

Actually, I am thinking the same thing. I've really been holding off and just trying to find the right yarn. But I saw Telemark and I'm thinking about that one too!

By Anonymous Lori, at 5:50 PM  

I was just thinking of using this yarn, too. I've been waiting because of all the gauge problems people have had with Merino Style... but maybe this is a good alternative.

By Blogger Crystal, at 10:12 PM  

This just dawned on me as well, my Merino Style was not working. I hope we can see some finished items from Telemark.

http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/itemid_5420152/yarn_display.aspx

By Blogger d-made, at 2:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home