Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006



it's done! it's done done done!!!! here's a picture of the insides. i'm soo jazzed with the results. sooo much better than the first one. more pictures and what not here

2 comment(s):

It looks great on you (Yes I saw the picture on your blog)! Congratulations!

By Blogger Mia, at 9:24 AM  

That's amazing! I love the color combo--but I'm biased because I had ordered the exact same colors for my vest! Great minds think alike, I suppose. I'm starting on it now that it's getting cooler.

Can I ask, since you've knit this twice--what do you think made it successful this time around? You mentioned you managed to achieve row gauge; did you use different size needles than on your first vest? Or did you just end up adjusting the pattern to suit a shorter row gauge?

By Blogger Kerry, at 2:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home