Argyle Vest-Along!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I've inVESTed...

Boy that was a cheesy title...Hello Fellow Vestalong-ers!

I plan to knit this in April - as I too have ordered the Asparagus colorway of the KnitPicks Merino Style. Alas, it is backordered until 4/7...so that means no vest until the greenery has arrived :( My CC is Petal.

By the time I get my yarn, you will have answered all of my questions about size, gague, steeking, etc! (thanks!) I love watching you all create beautiful argyles...nice work so far!

1 comment(s):

I am also using KnitPicks Merino Style in the same colors! Asparagus and Petal! I have not joined this knit-along but I always post pictures on my blog of my completed knitting. I hope to finish in the next week!

By Blogger kathyruth, at 1:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home