Argyle Vest-Along!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Vest-Along admin progress



This is how far I've gotten:

(Cellphone photo taken secretly and hastily since I work in behind glass walls and I don't want my coworkers to know of my dorky blogging habits.)

I'm just few rows away from the armhole steeks. Swedish along-knitters: What is "steek" in Swedish? As I mentioned earlier in a comment, I haven't really followed the instructions, since I didn't read them carefully. I just read them the normal way, and therefor my steeks are 11 stitches wide instead of 9 and my neck opening edge is bound off and not placed on scrap yarn. I still haven't decided whether to be consistent or do the rest of the steeks as instructed. It's a great pattern though. If only I had read it...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home