Argyle Vest-Along!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Do I have enough???


Well, I have been knitting like a madwoman, but I am getting nervous: will I run out of my main color? The LYS closes in 2 1/2 hours, and doesn't open again until Tuesday... and doesn't accept returns. Because I am on an emergency wallet lockdown, I don't want to buy a ball of yarn I don't need andcan't return, but I also don't like the idea of running out of yarn! Okay, let's face it: I don't feel like trying to do the math. Anyway, here is another snapshot of the progress.

2 comment(s):

That is looking AWESOME!

I assume you'll be finishing Tuesday night, then?

By Blogger Cece, at 1:33 AM  

It is official; not enough yarn. Booooooo! I will finish knitting and blocking Tuesday, but of course the final steps will take place later on in the week!

By Blogger Amanda, at 4:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home