Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

First Deep V progress pic



I've passed the start of the neck steek! I love these colours and I love the shaping BUT (and this is a big BUT) I'm nervous about the gauge. I knit, washed and blocked a swatch on 4 mm needles and hit gauge almost exactly. This baby, in its unblocked state, is measuring half a stitch more over 4 inches and is ending up measuring like a small instead of a medium. I should trust my swatch, right? Is this going to block out big enough?

2 comment(s):

Hi- I would trust your swatch- plus, as I found out when blocking, you will get plenty o' stretch once that wool is wet and relaxed! The colors look great!

By Blogger Amanda, at 1:53 AM  

I LOVE your colours! It looks extremely nice! And you can block your garment one size up, at least.

By Blogger Marika, at 8:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home