Argyle Vest-Along!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Re-Gauging

Glad to see there are other Vestalongers still! I am re-swatching tonight on a size SMALLER needle on
Eunny's suggestion (my instinct was to go up a size). If that doesn't work I may attempt to tweak the
pattern to work with my eventual gauge.

It would be funny to run into another Vestalonger wearing The Vest. Has anyone ever seen a knitter
out in a sweater they recognized from a blog or a KAL?

2 comment(s):

Well, let's see... I can recognize a sweater that someone knit in a NORO yarn from a mile away, and handknit socks are easy to recognize, but I must say that I haven't run into someone wearing the SAME handknit item as I had! I also make and sell jewelry, and I ran into a stranger wearing something I made once... that was funny! It would be funny to gather together a group of KAL members in a public place, wouldn't it!

By Blogger Amanda, at 1:48 PM  

I got a nice long stare from someone today when I was walking to work and wearing the sweater. I think it was a recognition of the pattern. She didn't stop me or say anything though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home