Argyle Vest-Along!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Is this right?


I just wanted to aska question to all of you who have already started (or finished) knitting this vest.

I just cast on for the ribbing, and am a bit confused by the instructions. It says k1. *k2, p2* to stich before marker, k1.sm, k1,p1,k1, sm, k1 *k2, p2*.
This means that at the side seams, you get a k4, p1, k4 and the regular ribbing for the rest of the body. Is this right? I've never seen a ribbing knitted this way before...

1 comment(s):

I don't think it's right. I'm making a size 44, thus using the larger pattern and in its instructions it says K1. (P2,k2) until 1 stitch remains before first marker, p2. K1. Slip marker, k1, p1, k1, Slip Marker. I think this makes more sense than what you're seeing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home