Argyle Vest-Along!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Kid on the BLOCK!


The first 'block' is that Blogger hates me and does not want me to post my updates. The second block is that I'm currently blocking the vest! I have been trying to upload this picture off and on over the past 24 hours! So, here it is. I tried it on before wetting it, and here is what I think: it is a little long... and that's saying a lot, seeing as I am almost 6 feet tall... and the bust area is a little loose, which is not surprising- I am NOT a busty gal! However, even if the results are not what I hope for, I would be willing to try this pattern again to get a more wearable item. I enjoyed the steeks, and enjoyed the pattern. I have to say, though, that I had PERFECT stitch gauge, but the row gauge was off. How do you change THAT? Not sure.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home