Argyle Vest-Along!

Monday, March 20, 2006

NOT ENOUGH...


Well, the only knitting I have left is 10 more rows around the neck... but this is all the main color yarn I have left!
Of course, I have 1 1/4 balls of the contrasting color left... isn't that the way it always goes... so anyway, I woke up BEFORE 7 AM this morning, thinking about cutting the steeks, since I had finished the pre-steek preparations last night. Now, I know what some of you are thinking... I just bought the yarn on Tuesday, and I have already gotten this far??? Well, I have basically locked myself in my home because of an 'emergency wallet lockdown' subsequent to a very expensive car repair. So, I have nothing better to do than knit! ANYWAY, the steek cutting was VERY exciting, causing me to say, "EEEEEEEEE!" or something equally ambiguous... but now, the yarn store is not open again until Tuesday! Oh, nooooo! So, I'll naturally try to get them to let me swap my extra contrasting color yarn for what I need. I will smile extra sweetly. Like this. :) Happy knitting, all!

2 comment(s):

This sounds like torture! hold on and try not to go mad!

By Blogger Välklädd, at 3:48 PM  

I've seen your extra sweet smile. I'm sure it will work.

By Blogger Cece, at 4:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home