Argyle Vest-Along!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A nailbiter...

Hi all... though this is my first post, I've been working on this vest for awhile, and am close to being done! Here's my progress:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love it! Such a satisfying knit, and I really like the colors I picked. Now here's the problem:

Image hosting by Photobucket

That's all the yarn I have left! Ahhh! I don't think I'll be able to make it. The worst part is that I ordered from Knitpicks, so I'll have to wait a week for the yarn to come in. And I'm on a roll!

Oh well... if this is the worst problem I have with this garment, I guess I'll count myself lucky!

-Kelly B.

7 comment(s):

I love the colors, make methink of candy! Hang on until you get the yarn!

By Blogger Välklädd, at 3:26 PM  

So, we all have an unspoken question: how is your gauge? Many of us ended up with minidresses... did both your row and stitch gauge work out okay? (If so, tell us what you did, please)
I dig the colors and can't wait to see how it all turns out!

By Blogger Amanda, at 3:32 PM  

what beautiful colors! What yarn is this? the KP Merino?

By Blogger Tiger Feet, at 5:49 PM  

The colors look so yummy! I'd recommend placing the order right away-- I hear that shipping is faster when it's not the "free over $40" one

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

Oooo, thank you all! Yes, I'm using Knitpicks Merino Style in petal and vanilla. I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll measure my gauge and post!

By Blogger Kelly Kester, at 9:28 PM  

I just ordered the vanilla for my vest too! Is it really white or is it more of a cream color? (I'm planning on using Vanilla and Hollybeary) Thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 PM  

I love those colors! Hope you get your order soon so we can see the end result.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home