Argyle Vest-Along!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Keep on the good work everyone!

I can't say if it's right or wrong, but I've done like that too, and it looks ok. I think it's because only one purl before the markers would look strange. Anyone else has a suggestion?

I'm actually finished with my vest now. Blocked and everything. I always feel that I have to test wear things I've knitted myself a day or two at home, just to make sure it doesn't show my belly or breasts or anything else and that nothing needs to be changed before I declare it finished. This picture was taken while testing the vest, living my hard, active life of a knitter that I portrait in the photo. An other picture will be presented when I've pulled myself together and arranged one where you can see the vest and not only my next knitting project (a new KAL - the Ferragamo bag) and my big necklace. This will have to do for now!

4 comment(s):

It looks fabulous! Nice job!

By Blogger Amanda, at 11:18 PM  

It does look great!

By Blogger Emily H., at 6:04 PM  

If I wasn't impressed enough at Ginos: I have read about the Fake-a-gamo bag now and I fully understand. Yellow = Absolutely. There are some really serious knitters out there.

By Blogger Marika, at 11:17 PM  

Interesting thooughts

By Anonymous Glen P, at 7:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home