Argyle Vest-Along!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Swedish flag?

I get the feeling that this will come out looking like blue and yellow- the colors of the swedish flag- rather than blue and lime green. Maybe I should stop here and reconcider my choice of colors- what do you guys think? I really really don't want to look like a flag.

3 comment(s):

You might find it a little less-flaggy if you reverse the colorways, and have green as your main color. I'd just go with it if I were you though, as they say in writing class, your first instinct is generally the best.

Are we the last two vestalongers? I'll post pics of mine tonight to keep you company (I'm at about the same place you are).

By Blogger Tiger Feet, at 9:06 PM  

I got that advice from someone else too, but I still think the flag syndrome will remain. So I have frogged it this afternoon... and ordered some in plum color to go better with the lime. Let's keep this knitalong alive Caroline! Looking forward to see your pictures!

By Blogger miastick, at 10:15 PM  

I know this is too late, but those are the almost exactly the colours I'm using! You two aren't the last - I'm going to start swatching right now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love my colours but it's never good to knit something you're not going to be happy with. I bet the lime will go really well with plum too. Can't wait to see!

By Blogger Sue, at 11:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home