Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My vest gauge

Ok... when I posted the pictures of my vest earlier (the pink & white one), a couple of people asked about gauge. I got out my ruler- and here's what I found:

My gauge is 28 stitches and 30 rows over 4 inches. Right on rows, wrong on stitches. I'm feeling ok about this gauge- the yarn I'm using (Knitpicks Merino) seems pretty stretchy, and I'm confident that I can block this to the width I want. I was more concerned with getting my row gauge right considering everyone's mini-dress dilemma.

I'm using size 6 (US) Addi Turbos, and am working with the main color (pink) in my right hand and the contrast color (white) in my left- so that the pink is being worked English style and the white Continental.

Hope this will help everyone a little!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home