Argyle Vest-Along!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Funny Story!

Yesterday, I called my sister while she was shopping at the mall. As we were chatting, she mentioned that there was a 'surprisingly tall' woman in the store. I immediately got excited, and asked, 'how tall?' and 'is she really slim, too?' She responded that the woman was about 6 1/2 feet tall, but that she was not slim, and then was very curious about why I was asking. I explained to her about the knitalong and the multitude of 'mini dresses' that we have made. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for the mystery woman who will fit into our vests... and I thought I had found her! Sadly, I had not. My sister had a good laugh over the idea of going over to her and saying, 'Do you like argyle vests? May I have your mailing address, please?' Can you imagine? Hilarious!

1 comment(s):

That's hilarious! I'll keep a lookout for our soon-to-be covered in argyle amazon lady.

By Blogger Emily H., at 8:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home