Argyle Vest-Along!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Ready for a fresh start

Although the picture doesn't do the deep colors justice, here is the new plum colored yarn that I've bought! I'm happy about the change and ready to start... eventually. The need of a vest doesn't seem as urgent as it did in March/April anymore, but I am determined to learn steeks and get my vest finished over the summer! See you around!

5 comment(s):

another slow-poke! Yes! I'm only a tiny bit ahead of you, and very slow, so no doubt you'll overtake me soon. Love your color combo, can't wait to see how it works out...

By Blogger Tiger Feet, at 12:20 AM  

I'm not part of the KAL, though I did knit the vest !:D I was just wondering what kind of yarn the plum yarn is and where you got it as I just adore the colour!

Hope your vest works out!

By Blogger Emily, at 1:18 AM  

Looking great! Excellent choice!

By Blogger Marika, at 7:50 PM  

Emily- the yarn is Visjögarn from Östergötlands ullspinneri (Sweden): http://www.ullspinneriet.com/shop/index.html

By Blogger miastick, at 10:20 PM  

I saw the last yarn choice when you came a bit too close to the Swedish flag... This looks GREAT! We can have a plum-lime-along just you and me ;) Hugs!

By Blogger Visa Lisa, at 11:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home