Argyle Vest-Along!

Monday, September 11, 2006

C'est fini! (no really, it is)

Ha ha! Its done! Photo compleate with my geek glasses! (I am proud of my geekage!) full yammering on about the pattern and the finished vest can be found over >>>> here

6 comment(s):

It looks fabulous!!

By Blogger laura, at 3:21 AM  

thanks!!

By Blogger Katya, at 6:03 AM  

great job! It and you look wonderful! ;-) (And now I have even more awful guilt feelings toward this kal in which I never participate or work on my vest.)

By Blogger miastick, at 3:40 PM  

It looks great

By Anonymous Catherine, at 5:55 PM  

Really Dear its look graceful.

By Anonymous Cycling shorts, at 9:37 AM  

So you are looking for a toll free 800 conference call service to help you offer free conference calls to your customers, employees or business partners. Using a Toll Free Numbers is a smart way to attract more people to your conference calls.

By Blogger Lincoln Madison, at 2:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home