Argyle Vest-Along!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Results

The pattern calls for 22 stitches and 30 rows over 4 inches. With Telemark using size 4 Brittany Birch needles I got 24 stitches and 30 rows over 4 inches. I plan on using it and just bumping up a chest size (or 2) to make up the difference and just going with it over all because the row gauge matches. Hope that helps some of you with your decision on yarn.

2 comment(s):

I think I am going to try it! Does Eunny have yardages listed anywhere other than the pattern? I didn't buy the pattern yet, waiting to buy it and the yarn around the same time.

By Blogger Crystal, at 7:36 AM  

hello i have just looked at all the wests so nice,i have just bought karisma from garnstudio it has 22 stitches and 30 rows on 3.5 needles. i have not knittet a swatch jet, but i will let you when i have

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home