Argyle Vest-Along!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Telemark Swatch


My 2 balls of Telemark arrived from Knitpicks and I like it. It's softer than than WotA. In fact, I can't stop rubbing it. My shmoo said he'd wear a sweater of it, and that I should send a swatch of it to my mom (who says she's allergic to wool) to test out because it feels that nice.

Don't get me wrong, it's no Dale Baby Ull, but it is nice. I can see using this for several other projects if it doesn't work out for this vest. But I am babbling here.

Here's the start of my swatch, I'll let you know of the results once I get it finished, washed and blocked. Colors are Northern Green and Rosemary.

2 comment(s):

damn it! i was hoping that Telemark would feel sorta like Brilo...ya know, so i wouldn't want to buy it for this vest...gah!!!! i do reall like your color combo though. it's soothing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 AM  

Oooh, I hope it works out. I want to make this vest so badly, but really don't want to have to worry too much about the gauge problems!

By Blogger Crystal, at 2:58 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home