Argyle Vest-Along!

Friday, September 08, 2006

C'est fini!

WOO! So the vest is blocking and smells a little funny. I wrote a bit more on it over here
I think it is going to be a winner-but-not. I didn't really knit this because I would wear it all the time, cos I won't. I live in Oregon and it doesn't really get cold enough alot of a double thick hot vest and it is that cold, one generally wants sleeves. But it was fun to knit and the whole steeking thing was fun! Although I don't think I am the type of person that should do alot of big color work projects :/ not really my thing it seems.

2 comment(s):

hey well done! it looks picture-perfect, very impressed...!

By Blogger Tiger Feet, at 6:24 PM  

You have a lot going on! Love your work!

By Blogger randi K design, at 5:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home